Our Choice Recommendation
- White colored Solar powered gutter light. Outdoor solar energy saving light. Environmental and green.
- Hangs from any gutter systems, walls, sheds, fences, any flat surface. All these solar light are very easy to...
- Approximately 3 inches by 5 inches in diameter. Hangs from any gutter systems, walls, sheds, fences, any flat...
What are solar gutter lights?
Why do you need them?
Are they better than electrical ones?
Solar gutter lights are any type of gutter light that relies on solar energy to operate. These lights feature built-in solar panels that gather power for illumination purposes.
Gutter lights are meant to be installed on your gutters with clips or bracket, depending on the style you choose. These lights hook up easily and stay firmly in place regardless of weather. They provide ample lighting around your home and can be positioned in areas where your yard or house may be especially dark.
Many homes don’t have gutter lights, and some customers may have never heard of them before. However, they’re becoming more and more popular with homeowners looking to provide some added safety and security for their homes, property, and families too.
Solar gutter lights work much better than electrical ones. Electrical lights require more routine maintenance and go out when the power goes out. Solar lights, however, remain on regardless of electrical power and automatically turn on and off at the right times of day.
If you’re looking for gutter lights, you’re in the right place. In this article, we’ve gathered five of our favorite solar powered gutter lights for you to take a look at. Compare these lights and find the ones with the features you need for your home.
When you choose one of these offers from this list, you’ll bring home a high-quality set of gutter lights to provide ample peace of mind. Read on to find out more!
LED Gutter Lights Outdoor
With this LED Gutter Lights Outdoor setup, you can bring home four high-quality solar lights ready to attach to your gutters right away. This set includes an adjustable bracket from 0-50mm so you can fit most gutter shapes and sizes. This offer comes in a plain white color designed to blend seamlessly into your gutters.
- These solar lights provide eight hours of light when they charge in sunlight for six to eight hours, depending on their location.
- These lights come with all the hardware you need to install them including mounting brackets and screws.
- If the sun isn’t bright enough to charge these lights, they won’t provide much illumination throughout the night.
- Some lights may arrive missing hardware components or not functioning out of the box, although the company is good about working with customers to replace damaged or missing pieces.
Falove Outdoor Solar Gutter LED Lights
Chose the Falove Outdoor Solar Gutter LED Lights when you need six sleek and stylish gutter lights for your home. This set comes with six all-white lights with top-mounted solar panels for easy installation and charging. This choice can also be purchased in four-pack and eight-pack options depending on your needs. This set hangs easily from a variety of flat surfaces.
- These lights feature convenient mounting brackets that install quickly for easy use in no time.
- The lights are designed to be weather-resistant and waterproof so you don’t have to worry about leaving them up through weather events.
- Some customers feel the plastic casing on these lights is a little too flimsy for their needs.
- Some gutters may not work with the brackets on these lights.
InnoGear Solar Gutter Lights
Try the InnoGear Solar Gutter Lights when you need two high-light options for your home. These gutter lights include durable metal mounting brackets and spacious solar panels that absorb more energy than many of their competitors. They are both waterproof and heatproof for excellent use year-round.
- These lights feature 80 built-in LED bulbs that offer much more illumination than some other options on this list.
- The lights come with four setting options including ¼ light, ½ light, dim light with motion sensor, and no light with motion sensor.
- Some customers have issues with water getting into these lights, but the company will replace them if this occurs.
- The lights may only last a few months before they begin to dim.
Solar Gutter Lights Motion Sensor Outdoor Security Light
The Solar Gutter Lights Motion Sensor Outdoor Security Light comes in a pack of two. This light features an all-white casing and a large black solar panel mounted on top. This option includes a durable mounting bracket and installs easily in most locations.
- With a full charge, these lights offer 12 hours of light before they need to charge again.
- The lights include an auto-on feature at dusk and an auto-off feature at dawn.
- Some customers may have trouble with these lights in very high wind gust situations.
- Some products may arrive damaged.
Roshwey Solar Gutter Lights
With the Roshwey Solar Gutter Lights, you can install a set of four sleek and sophisticated gutter lights in no time. These lights feature a unique oval shaped design with a black casing and 180-degree horizontal adjustment to help them better catch the light. They mount easily to many gutter styles.
- These lights feature a running time of at least 8 hours and up to 10 hours after they charge fully in direct sunlight.
- The lights are small and light enough to remain in place during inclement weather in most situations.
- Some customers have issues with the light fading after a few hours even with a charge.
- The plastic frame may be flimsy.
As you can see, there are plenty of styles and sizes of gutter lights to choose from. Finding the right fit for your home may take some time but it’s not impossible. Even if you’ve never used solar gutter lights before—or you’ve never heard of gutter lights in the first place—you can find the right setup for your home when you choose one of the options from our list above.
But how do you really know which lights are best for your needs? Pick the best solar gutter lights by keeping these tips in mind:
- Choose gutter lights that match the exterior of your home and your gutters. Don’t install gutter lights that stand out too much against your home or gutters, or you may not like the look you end up with.
- Pick gutter lights that will fit your gutters. Some gutter lights feature adjustable brackets, but others fit only one gutter size. Remember that unique styles, shapes, and sizes of gutters may make this task more difficult.
- Always pick gutter lights that can hold up to the type of weather and climate you see in your area. You don’t want to have to take down your lights every time a snowfall comes or rainy season hits, so be sure to install lights that can stay up year-round if possible.
- Finally, go with gutter lights that come with enough in one set to install on the outside of your home. If this is not possible, pick lights that allow you to buy as few sets as you can for budget purposes.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be better prepared to bring home the right solar gutter light setup in no time. Remember to pick lights you feel comfortable installing and always have another capable adult around for assistance if needed while working on home improvements.
Last update on 2022-07-11 at 17:55 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.