M250 Microinverter delivers increased energy harvest and reduces design and
installation complexity with its all-AC approach. With the M250, the DC circuit is isolated and insulated from ground, so no Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) is required for the microinverter. This further simplifies installation, enhances safety, and saves on labor and materials costs.
The Enphase M250 integrates seamlessly with the Engage® Cable, the Envoy® Communications GatewayTM, and Enlighten®, Enphase’s monitoring and analysis software.
- Optimized for higher-power modules
- Maximizes energy production
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- No GEC needed for microinverter
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Easy installation with Engage Cable
- 4th-generation product
- More than 1 million hours of testing and 3 million units shipped
- Industry-leading warranty, up to 25 years